Upgrade your blog if you haven't all already.

If you want to use template from most free template blogger site, exspecially the ones that I talk about in early post, you have to upgrade your blog for them to acturly work. If you don't they want work right. I just learn learn this, even though the blogs that haven't upgraded came out ok, but I still have to look thourgh html, but I'm still learning, and I don't mined it. The blog that I upgraded was my flash game blog. The template site that I went with this time is a new site to my blog, and it's templates work best when you upgrade your blog. How you do that is go to custom designs and click on upgrade blog and click on edit html and your new delete old template and past the new template that you copied from the template site.

Where I got my new template for my flash game blog is Pyzam. This site has a lot of pretty cool blog template too. I like how it is set up and that it has a lot of bloggers template to choice from and a bunch of other stuff to checkout. To see this siteclick here, and yes make sure that your blog is upgraded. To see my flash game blog click on the link to the side orclick here.

Well I hope you like this site, much happiness Tamala

Comments