Hey everyone I Like wordclay.com

Hey everyone

I know I haven't been posting for a while, I have been busy with work and other things in my life, but anyway I wanted to tell you about wordclay.com and my new book What I Love about you, By Tamila Harris (that's me) and that's one the things that I have been work is publishing my book (lot of the poems were once on this blog) and I decided to go with wordclay. Wordclay is a online self publishing that just publishes books and that's about it and they just do paper back books not hard back books yet.

Not I shared with you a little bit about wordclay.com I want to tell you a little bit about my book What I Love about You, by Tamila Harris(me) anyway it is a collection of poems that I have written over the years. To some of poems click here and to learn more click here or on the sidebar labeled What I Love about You.

Well Much Love and happiness Tamila

Comments