On Hoopla, Common, Like Water For Chocolate


I... Love... this album.  I don't know how I came about getting this album, I think my brother to me for Christmas, not sure but this album takes me back to a place and time when life was still fun.  My favorite songs on this album are:

Time Travelin’ ~ Nice song to cruise to…
Heat
Cold Blooded
Dooinit
The Light ~ Beautiful song...
Funky For You ~ I can remember brother my try to sing like Bilal to this song, it was kind of funny…
The Question ~ Would have us laughing “How can I have ID, when I don’t have ID”… LOL…
Time Travelin’ Reprise ~ Another song to cruise to…
The 6th Sense
A Film Called (PIMP) ~ I remember me and my brother laughing and bobbing along to this song…even though it was really that funny...it was just how it went... 
Nag Champa (Afrodisiac For The World) ~ I remember me and bobbing our heads to this song, so smooth…smooth beats...
Thelonius
Payback Is A Grandmother ~ Me and my brother would laugh to this song and be like.. yeah Common!...
Geto Heaven Part Two ~ I remember me and my brother would sing along to this song, so beautiful, like a rose growing out of concrete…
A Song For Assata ~ Very deep…
Pops Rap III….All My Children ~ Love Pops…

Okay, I love most of this album.






Comments