On Zinio for Library, Apple Magazine


Apple Magazine is one of my favorite magazine to look at on Zinio.  I like the interaction of this magazine. You can tap on app links on the app pages or anywhere you see apps and it will take you to I tunes to read about the app and if you have a iPhone, iPad, or iPod or Windows computer/device, you can downloaded from iTunes. You can tap on music link and look at the tiles of the album but if you have I iTunes on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod or Windows computer/device, you can listen to it and download it.  You can tap on video links to watch video on YouTube or in iTunes on devices that have iTunes on it.



I like to look at Apple Magazine on my phone, computer, and smart board while chillin with the students on Fridays...

Anyway love/like this magazine a lot, I think it it really cool, hope you'll check it out on Zinio.












Comments

amir ali said…
Thanks for sharing. I am searching this game for a lot of time and finally i found this game on your site. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such articles in future as well. I am glad to come here. Thanks sir for sharing PC Game .