Zinio for Libraries



I like this site and the app, but I didn't realize how quickly hand to hand the site and the app can transfer data, and if you're not careful you can eat up a lot of data on your phone.  Which is what happen to me looking at the magazine on the site, checking them out and then downloading them to my phone...



Zinio for Libraries is a free way to checkout magazines online.  You can checkout as magazines as you want and you keep them forever, you don't have to worry about them being nach from you in few day and limited to a certain number to checkout like other library online checkout sites, and they have some pretty cool interactive magazines that I'm thinking about using on the Smartboard to get students reading.  I did it all the time with TumbleBooks, but it was more for the younger students (pre-k to 2nd grade).  I think Zinio will work more for the older students (3rd to 12th)...

Anyway checkout some magazines on Zinio for Libraries I think you will like it.  Oh go through a library site, that works better than going directly to the site...


Comments