Myspace Layout site

I'm kind of a Myspace junky, well not really, I just like my myspace friend, anyway you like myspace but don't like the plain old myspace white page, and are wondering where everyone else is getting there cool myspace pages and how they do it, like I was when I first started out on myspace, and having to learn from my younger brother how has been on myspace for a while and a computer guy, and I'm still learning things from him.

The first site that you can go to find some really good myspace layout is HotFreeLayouts.com. Which is where I got my first myspace layout that I like, but since it is new year I got a new layout and it's from the other layout which I going to tell you about. HotFreeLayouts.com is a pretty cool site to get some myspace.
To see this site click here and find a layout that you like, copy and past it in your About Me part of your myspace Edit profile.

Another cool site that has some myspace layouts is freecodesource.com. Which is where I got my new myspace layout which is pretty nice. If you want to see it click on the title. If you want to this click here and find a myspace layout that you like and follow the direction in the paragraph above.

Well I hope this you like these pretty cool site, much Happiness Tamala

Comments

Anonymous said…
Good for people to know.