Letting Entrecard Go



Well I'm letting Entrecard go for a while, it seems that they deleted my blog from the site. I think it had something to do with those ghost dropper, because it was like one minute I was at 100 and something credits and the next minute I'm at a 1000 and something credits. I don't know how it happen but I think I'm going to take brake from Entrecard for a while. I hate to be writing about Entrecard on a bad note, for I been with them for so many years, but I will came back, but as a advertiser. I don't know If their ever solve their ghost dropping problem, but I think they'll lose a lot of member in the process of trying to solve their ghost dropping, but maybe they'll regain them as advertiser, and maybe thats what they want anyway.

Well Much Happiness Tamala

Comments